Guidelines for Carolinas Region Classified Ad Submissions
- All ads should be submitted to Tobacco Roads Editor, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All ads will be posted to both Tobacco Roads and to the Regional Website unless otherwise directed. Submissions received by the 23rd of the month will be posted in the following edition.
Web and print classifieds work on the same monthly cycle.
- You must provide your current PCA membership number when submitting a classified ad
- No posting of ads for friends. Immediate family is ok
- No commercial ads. All commercial ads must be purchased.
Contact email@example.com for options and pricing.
- Ads will run for two months. If the item is not sold within that time frame the seller will need to contact the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an extension. Each extension will be for one additional month.
- All pictures submitted should Be in .JPG format and no larger than 800x600. One picture per submission.
- Pictures will run on the website only.
- All ads will be subject to editing for consistency and length.
- Ads should include:
- An accurate description of the item or items (including VIN preferably if applicable).
- Price (Ads will not be accepted without pricing).
- Where you and the item are located.
- Contact information including name, phone number, and/or email address.
Below is a sample of the format we will utilize:
1964 356 Coupe: VIN 12323456. Champagne Yellow w/ Black interior.
150,100 miles. Very good condition. Paint bubbles on lower door skins. 12 volt conversion.
Contact Bob Smith, Hickory NC.
email@example.com or (704) 555-1212.